Union Power Has Updated Its Mobile App
December 18, 2022
Have you tried Union Power Cooperative’s mobile app? It is now updated, giving a more convenient and efficient way to manage your account. Members can manage their billing cycle, set up alerts, and review their energy consumption from the comfort of their homes.
The app gives you unlimited access when it comes to your billing cycle. For instance, you can select which account you would like to pay if you have multiple accounts. Below are a few of the features for this current update.
- The app allows saving a credit/debit card information for future billing cycles. Using this option enables members to pay their bill through the app. Members are responsible to keep their credit/debit card information updated.
- Sign up for auto-pay
- View billing or payment history.
- Review kWh energy usage/consumption results and compare them with weather contributions that may have impacted their daily results.
- Receive alerts through the app on their mobile device(s) via text, email, and voicemail.
- Set up notifications through the app.