Are You Ready to Go Paperless? Sign Up for E-bill or Email!
March 1, 2021
Switching to E-Bill and online bill pay has many advantages. Probably the best one of all is that it’s FREE! Not only can you have your bills delivered electronically, but you can also pay them online without paying a cent for stamps or envelopes.
Other great benefits of receiving and paying bills online include:
- Convenience- You don’t have to be at home to view or pay bills. You can access them quickly and securely online anytime from anywhere.
- Enhanced Security- Replacing paper bills with electronic versions allow you to reduce the flow of personal information from unsecured mailboxes, where paper mail can be a target for theft.
- Evironmentally Friendly- Using green-friendly E-bills and online bill pay reduces the demand for paper, which reduces solid waste and curb the release of greenhouse gases.
- Safeguard Your Credit Score- You can recieve e-mail reminds when bills are due and schedule automatic payments, so your bills are paid on time, helping you maintain good credit.
- Greater Organization- The days of having stacks of bills on your desk are history. Plus, there’s no filing because your billing info is available online, and you can search for a specific bill when you need it.
Stop receiving paper bills and start receiving electronic notifications by signing up for E-bill today. Visit union-power. com/member-resources-services/sign-up-for-ebill to enjoy the convenience of having access to your billing information whenever you want, wherever you are.