Union Power is proud to offer Co-op Connections, a program that helps members obtain discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. Each member of the Co-op receives a card free of charge, and there’s no signup or annual fees! Below are ways to get connected to Co-op Connections:
- Sign up and create your member account on Connections.co-op
- Scroll over the Union Power Co-op Connections Card and you can download and print a card!
- Download the Co-op Connections App from Connections.co-op and use the digital card and information directly from your phone.
- Call Union Power and we will mail a laminated Co-op Connections Card with information upon request.
- Union Power sends all new Co-op members a card with included with the first edition of Carolina Country magazine.
Discounts – Local and Nationwide
10-85% discounts on prescriptions at local pharmacies as well as national chain pharmacies – click here to find participating pharmacies in our area.
Present your card with your prescription at a participating pharmacy to receive a discount.
Pharmacy discounts are NOT insurance and are NOT INTENDED as a substitute for insurance.
Access to discounts on Dental, Vision, Hearing, Lab and Imaging Services and Chiropractic Services are now included at no extra charge.
Business owners, find information about joining the program here.
Check out connections.coop