Union Power is proud to offer Co-op Connections, a program that helps members obtain discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. Each member of the Co-op receives a card free of charge, and there’s no signup or annual fees! Below are ways to get connected to Co-op Connections:
- Sign up and create your member account on Connections.coop
- Scroll over the Union Power Co-op Connections Card and you can download and print a card! Or call Union Power and we will mail a laminated Co-op Connections Card with information to you.
- Your Co-op Connection Card is available as a free app for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch, and Android™ devices. Simply search for “Co-op Connections” in the iTunes store or at Play.Google.com.
- Union Power sends all new Co-op members a card with included with the first edition of Carolina Country magazine.
Co-op Connections offers:
- Healthy savings discounts for prescriptions, vision care, dental care, lab work, diabetic supplies, hearing aids, chiropractic, MRI and CT scans, lab work
- National Business Discounts
- NEW hotel savings at 400,000 hotels – up to 70% off
- NEW Insurance Discounts
- Cash Back Savings at Retailors
- NEW Tickets Discounts of 10% off at concerts and other events
- Members can also access other Co-ops local business deals across the country as they travel.
Check out connections.coop