Union Power is proud to offer Co-op Connections, a program that helps members obtain discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. Each member of the Co-op receives a card free of charge, and there’s no signup or annual fees! Below are ways to get connected to Co-op Connections:
- Sign up and create your member account on Connections.coop
- Scroll over the Union Power Co-op Connections Card and you can download and print a card! Or call Union Power and we will mail a laminated Co-op Connections Card with information to you.
- Your Co-op Connection Card is available as a free app for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch, and Android™ devices. Simply search for “Co-op Connections” in the iTunes store or at Play.Google.com.
- Union Power sends all new Co-op members a card with included with the first edition of Carolina Country magazine.
Discounts – Local and Nationwide
- 10-85% discounts on prescriptions at local pharmacies as well as national chain pharmacies – click here to find participating pharmacies in our area.
Present your card with your prescription at a participating pharmacy to receive a discount.
Pharmacy discounts are NOT insurance and are NOT INTENDED as a substitute for insurance.
Access to discounts on Dental, Vision, Hearing, Lab and Imaging Services and Chiropractic Services are now included at no extra charge.
Check out connections.coop